Personal experience has shaped my interest in loss, taking many forms, resulting in unexpected change…
Loved one – a relationship, someone close or secret?
Job – redundancy, redeployment, new territory, new home, new boss?
Identity or Status – caring, empty nest, downsizing, money worries, retired?
Health or Independence – aging or sudden change?
Feeling a lack of control?
Health, Heart, Home, Business, Work, Family, Person or Place it matters…
“It has been a hard but fruitful journey, one which has seen me leave behind anger and self recrimination, to rediscover and accept the person I really am.
For the first time in many years I have found contentment and can show pride in my achievements.” (Client)
Are you …
- experiencing something unexpected resulting in feeling lost, unsure of yourself?
- welcomed in a new community and miss others?
- living with family because running your own home is too much?
- no longer in your own space?
- holding new responsibilities at work, travelling further, longer hours, less freedom, fewer friends?
- redundant or working for yourself to find it wasn’t what you hoped?
- in business and find yourself getting more involved yet less happy?
- feeling left behind by someone moving on?
I work with people adapting to change, often experienced as a loss, re-framing their experiences to live their own life to maximum potential.
Experiencing a painful loss or struggling with change?
Talk to the Useful Woman to Know